Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bunnies and the Library

I think the rabbits might have managed to get their paws on a library card of their own. Really, what in the world was that place thinking? The reason I fear this is because I was checking the library history, and an unfamiliar number popped up, that didn't belong to the human or grandhuman. And then, when I went to check it out, I found that this card had been used to borrow alarming numbers of books of interest to rabbits. Gardening books, home improvement books! And worst of all, books on WORK! Hard Work, Getting Hard Work out of Cats, Overcoming Laziness, Improving Cats Through Work! They borrowed books on how to make me work! What was the library thinking? And what in the world am I going to do? I have to get rid of those books before the bunnies can read them and get horrible ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment