Friday, June 10, 2011

Celebrated too Soon

I celebrated the work being on hold too soon. The bunnies dispatched a rabbit to the store this afternoon to collect another pack, and now they are camped out in front of the printer, a group guarding the ink, and another shooting me dark looks, and scribbling on a little list, undoubtedly plotting more work for me, in retaliation for the fact they suspect me of sabotaging the printer. Really, I don't know why they blame me. Just because they found inky cat paw prints on a piece of paper that was awaiting printing, is no reason to accuse me. Any cat could have left those. And why aren't they accusing Nick the Cat or his relations? They love causing bad luck. I'm sure they would like to try out their bad luck powers against the supposed good luck of rabbits' feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment