Friday, June 3, 2011

The Library and Rabbit Encouragement

I must sue the library right away. I know I have an excellent case against that horrible place. Would you believe that they let the bunnies hop in this afternoon, and hop out again with a giant home improvement book? Really, it took two rabbits carrying it to get it home. I think that says something about the size. What in the world was the library thinking? They ought to be ashamed of themselves. Surely they knew that card wasn't in the bunnies' name, or maybe they went ahead and issued them cards since they seem so fond of the cotton tailed troublemakers. Anyway, the bunnies promptly presented me with the book when they got home, with little sticky notes to highlight various pages, and told me I should start studying it now, since they have high hopes of visiting the country on MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment