Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Air Conditioner Woes Continued

The air conditioner is still messed up. The repairman finally arrived, but honestly, I am not optimistic at all. My fur will probably need to be dry cleaned after this. And, to make matters worse, the human is talking about going not to a hotel, but to camp out with a relation, the human my dog cousins live with! She's already working on a story to be allowed to take me along, by talking about how I don't get to see the pups enough, and how we need to get to know each other! Not that I have anything against dogs, but these aren't the most disciplined canines around. I can see it now. They'll keep me up with barking all day, and I'm sure that when I want to be awake and watching television or blogging, they won't cooperate at all. Who knows, they might even make friends with the bunnies! Oh, that would be a disaster! What in the world is the air conditioner repairman doing, failing to fix this quickly before I can be inconvenienced?

No comments:

Post a Comment