Thursday, June 23, 2011

Power's Back

The power's back, and just in time. The human was threatening to go to the country or possibly to stay with the relation who has those naughty canines if she was forced to go without air any longer. And I was thinking I would have to don a pair of fake bunny ears to sneak into the roast beef place to post. I don't trust those rabbits with my blog, when I can't keep a close eye on them. Really, I have got to do something about this. I know Nick the Cat is to blame for all of my troubles. The bunnies were sitting around the table, with markers, crayons and paper penning an apology to their leader for the fact the egg hunt was messed up when the storm started, so I know they are innocent. Which leaves Nick and his horrible family with their bad luck powers as the cause of all of this! They probably thought the cover of complete darkness would be perfect for getting away with more crimes. Anyway, as soon as the giant tree blocking my path is removed, it looks like I'll be catching another ride on the bus to the courthouse to file more charges against that cat. Really, there was no air conditioning! My nice fur was starting to get sweaty!

No comments:

Post a Comment