Friday, June 17, 2011

If the Zoo Asks

If the zoo asks, I was here all day, being forced to work by a batch of rabbits. I didn't even have a moment to look outside. They barely gave me a moment to drop my my food bowl to grab a quick bite before forcing me back to work. I was totally occupied, and thus could have nothing to do with the penguin disaster that hit today. The human had to go by the zoo not once but twice to get those goodie bag coupons. She says it was due to some sort of mix-up, but I know the real reason. I spotted a penguin waddling in to talk to the other penguins, holding an email from the zoo residents, asking for a second trip, since too many penguins were in residence to comfortably fit into the car, hidden under a blanket in the floorboard, in one trip. Two trips, and two car loads of penguins. I am afraid to look outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment