Saturday, June 18, 2011

Egg Hunt Report

I can't believe this. After all of the work and fuss, preparing for that egg hunt, and being forced to march across a stage in a black robe and hat upon completion of that egg hunting class, the thing was rained out I can't believe this. After all of at trouble I was forced to go to, and then for rain to ruin things. And I know the bunnies weren't to blame. As much as they love rain dancing, they were wanting to impress their leader with this hunt more, so they wouldn't risk anything that could have led to his cotton tail getting wet. I'm sure Nick the Cat and his relations are to blame, with their fondness for causing bad luck. They probably considered it some sort of high achievement in bad luck power, to overrun a rabbit plan, especially one their leader is involved in. His feet are probably considered to have especially strong good luck. Well, those cats will be punished. Bright and early Monday morning, I am marching down, or more likely riding the bus down, to the courthouse to file suit against that entire family for this bad luck harassment!

No comments:

Post a Comment