Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Air Conditioner

The air conditioner is messed up, undoubtedly due to some human's actions. I would normally accuse the rabbits of causing this problem, but they're so occupied with gardening and planning work for me that I know they couldn't be responsible. Anyway, it's hot in here! My lovely fur coat is getting all sweaty! I was hoping the bunnies would immediately demand to leave and go to a hotel, but they seem to be handling it well. They say their big ears keep them nice and cool, and I know I've seen them occasionally fanning themselves with those long, floppy ears! I will be forced to stay here forever, it looks like, if I must wait for the bunnies to get hot enough to want to leave! I'm doomed! Do you know how much damage sweat can do to fur?

No comments:

Post a Comment