Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Egg Hiding 101 has Started

I had my first egg hiding class, and I swear this thing is the stuff of nightmares. The first lesson was evasive hopping, to prevent children from snagging you, and getting the eggs before they can be hidden. Honestly, I have never heard of such, and I don't know why they're letting the Easter Bunny teach this. With as many times as he has been caught by Betsy, and robbed of his candy and chocolate eggs, he obviously has no evasion skills. My poor paws. I think some of the infant rabbits who are my new classmates must have springs in their big feet from how they were hopping around. I'm not sure how, but I know the next lesson will be just as big a disaster. They're teaching proper egg handling, and might let us touch an actual egg next.

No comments:

Post a Comment