Friday, May 6, 2011

The Neighbor

Our neighbor is up to something. I'm not sure exactly what yet, but I know it doesn't bode well, whatever it is. For the last few days, he has been claiming illness, resulting in much worry and feeling sorry for him on the humans' part. I would be sympathetic, but frankly, I am suspicious about the timing of this illness. This human is a gardener, and thus an associate of the RABBITS! I'm sure this is all part of some plot he's cooked up, possibly on the advice of those cotton-tailed troublemakers. The humans are talking about assisting him with digging his garden now, due to how sorry they feel for him, which will surely call for the rental of a plow. And once the plow is done with the neighbor's garden, of course, the bunnies will be able to get their paws on it, to finish preparing their plots. I'm sure those rabbits have put him up to this, probably with a seed bribe, and I hope he feels totally ashamed of himself, when our other, non-gardening neighbors end up homeless!

No comments:

Post a Comment