Sunday, May 22, 2011

Egg Hiding 101 Lesson 2

I had my second egg hiding class this weekend, the one where they actually let us touch an egg. It wasn't too horrible. The excitement of my baby rabbit classmates was probably the worst part. They were so enthused over getting to touch an actual Easter egg. It was almost embarrassing. Really, you would think they had never seen an egg before, They're rabbits! I'm sure they have. I don't know why this one was such a big deal. It hadn't even been decorated yet. Anyway, I poked it slightly, and my paws didn't get anything annoying on them, so I would say the class worked out okay. The next lesson is on hiding, though, which is sure to be a disaster. Each of us will be issued an egg that we must find a hiding place for, and then the place will be graded!

No comments:

Post a Comment