Friday, May 20, 2011

The Country's Doom

I do hope everyone in the country took advantage of my warning and fled, or at least doubled their insurance. I'm afraid that once again, the humans had a successful visit to the country, so successful, in fact, that they're discussing returning next week. And I am very afraid that a nightmarish amount of rabbits might be hopping along. There are bunk beds up there, you see, and the humans just moved them to a better location, and are making plans to redo them. Plans to redo them with lovely green spreads and pillows! Green is the color of vegetables! Needless to say, the bunnies were thrilled with this planned color, and have already offered their assistance with the redecorating, which means they will all want to hop along to the country to help. And I just know they're going to put me down for some sort of job during this redecoration! I'll probably be removing paint and strings of fabric from my fur forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment