Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cottage Update

The bunnies ran into a snag in their plans to redecorate the country cottage when the humans hit trouble while doing some work that must be completed before the rabbits can start redecorating. Needless to say, the bunnies were hopping mad when they came home, and I was pleased, thinking I would be spared the torture of the country and sharing a bed with the bunnies. Unfortunately, they quickly disabused me of that notion. A group was waiting for me, when I strolled to my food bowl, to inform me that they looked in a home improvement book, to find out how to get things on track again, and they have a few jobs for me, the first of which involves glazing some windows! Glazing? Isn't that something that is done to donuts? It will surely attract bears, and I don't want to think of what Betsy will do to get her paws on the glazing! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment