Friday, May 13, 2011

Egg Hunt Woes Too

Oh, and as if the vegetables weren't enough, the bunnies also came back with several bags of candy, to be stuffed into those eggs for the egg hunt they have planned for the reunion. The thing is going to be a horrible success, I just know it. And do you know what else those rabbits have done, just to make my nightmares worse? They have signed me up for an egg hiding CLASS! Introduction to Egg Hiding 101, which starts next week and is conducted by their leader, the Easter Bunny. They gave me the awful news like it was something to be proud of, the fact I will be a grown feline in a class made up of infant rabbits! Humiliated, I will be totally humiliated! Those bunnies should be ashamed, forcing me to to attend something like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment