Monday, May 16, 2011

Decoration Horrors

I was too horrified to post about it last night, but I thought I would share the shocking news this morning. The cemetery visit yesterday was a huge success, I'm very sad to say, and the human even found new graves to decorate. And, in even worse news, she encountered a bunch of cousins to chatter with, which means that Betsy wasn't supervised at all. I'm sure every insurance agency up there is full this morning, with bears reporting massive losses of honey due to that delinquent. And, that isn't even the worst part. The human obtained a table full of materials for stuffing into those goodie bags, thanks to the welcome centers in the mountains. Really, she got so much that I couldn't see wood with it all on there. And the cousins she met up in the mountains were told her reunion ideas, and they thought it was wonderful! They even offered assistance, which will only lead to the growth of her plans! And to those bunnies insisting I assist with more of the planning too! Really, isn't it against some sort of law to make cats work like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment