Saturday, May 21, 2011

Redecorating Job

Well, I checked the latest rabbit work list, and I am down for something related to the country cottage renovations. The rabbits have assigned me to be a pillow stuffer and fluffer. My job will be to either poke pillows into cases, or to poke stuffing into pillows, depending upon the pillow type, and then to ensure the pillows are nice and fluffy for placing on the bunk beds. Really! That job is sure to attract polar bears, who will assume that the stuffing is wool that they need for quilt batting. I will be harassed the entire time! And do you know what else is bad about these bunks? The bunnies have the notion that we can share the bunks! They've already issued my sleeping assignment, when we go to the country cottage for a few days, on the top bunk between a Kiley Rabbit and Josie Rabbit! I will be forced to snooze with rabbits!

No comments:

Post a Comment