Friday, May 27, 2011

Cottage Warming Party Planned

I have never been so embarrassed in my life. The humans went to the country cottage today, and naturally the bunnies hopped along with them. Anyway, the bunnies were lounging on the bunk beds, making note of how many rabbits would be able to sleep there, likely right next to me, so their big ears will poke me, and their carrot breath will disturb me, when they spotted a cat outside! Naturally the hopped right out to introduce themselves to this feline, and the next thing I heard, they were hopping home with the happy news that a cottage warming party has been scheduled with ME as the host! They asked every cat in the neighborhood! What in the world am I going to do? It will be humiliating! And what if those other cats find out that the bunnies have made me WORK?

No comments:

Post a Comment