Sunday, May 1, 2011

Country Report

The humans' visit to the country went well yesterday, and now there is much talk about a return trip in a few days. And I do not like how frequently my name is coming up as those bunnies chatter about a return trip. The group of rabbits that hopped off to the country on Saturday had a lovely time, raiding pastures for manure and hopping by poor Farmer Turley's for snacks. I do hope he wasn't too fond of his tomato crops. So naturally, the rabbits want to return, and they want to drag me along. And what do they want me for? for conversion into a VEGETARIAN!! Once they have me out in the country, where I won't have the ability to call for decent food, the bunnies are sure they will have me. I'll have to munch down the vegetables, or possibly have to go to the trouble of hunting down a mouse, and risking a lawsuit from that large rodent in Florida for threatening a relation. If those rabbits have their way, I might be a vegetarian by weekend! Oh, woe is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment