Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ants

Never trust an anteater. We are having a little issue with ants around here, and the anteater who lives here is supposed to be dealing with it. Honestly, I have noticed large quantities of food going missing from my dish, and I know it's the ants who are robbing me. And what is that anteater doing? He's claiming that there are way too many ants for one little anteater to handle munching down on his own. And then he told me that ants were delicious, a bit like potato chips, and suggested I try one. I know I shouldn't have listened, but the human seems to like potato chips, and the anteater's always lurking around her bed, so I thought he might know what he was talking about. Let me tell you now, ants are nothing like potato chips! I am sure potato chips don't bite, and I can't even begin to describe the horrible taste the ant left on my tongue before it escaped! See if I ever listen to an anteater again!

No comments:

Post a Comment