Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pray for Me

I would like to beg prayers, please, as I am going to be in charge of those delinquent teddies for two days while the human is away getting the ankle fixed. Can I have her charged with cruel and inhuman treatment for leaving me in charge of this lot for so long? Granted, most of them are nice, but still, in addition to the bunnies' gardening plans, I just know that the polar bears are going to cause trouble, either trying to sheer poor Shelia Sheep or else mapping out online directions to the pastures of other, poor sheep for potential wool gathering. I don't even want to imagine what the penguins will do to the pool, and I don't like the way Zenobia Zebra has been looking up other zebras online. She's surely plotting to encourage zebra escapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment