Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sorry It Took So Long

I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back to posting here. The human took the main laptop, and it took me forever to find the power cord for the backup. I'm afraid some of the rabbits were using it as string for various plants. I got an email a bit ago from those little pests, and all I can say is those poor, poor patients. Here their insurance is paying for them to be tortured. Betsy Bear is running riot, and I'm afraid there has been much talk of cake, and that bear obtaining cake. Poor, poor patients. The food service guy turned his back for a moment and his cart with all of the trays went missing. I so hope no one there was really hungry. As for the rabbits, I don't want to think of what they're up to. I believe grapes have been mentioned and trying to find grape seeds. Does anyone know the potential dangers of the grapevine?

2 comments:

  1. Grape vines take over the WORLD. We have them on the fence around the pool. In the spring, we want them to get green and fluffy and pretty, but soon they are strangling the barrels of petunias, burying the wall thermometer and carved eagle, covering the diving board, and creeping into the pool itself. Soon, we have to attack them with hedge clippers to even be able to get the gate open to let BroZarkWin out into the yard. If your bunnies plant grapes, you'll have to move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHH!!! They're thinking of popping out to the store tomorrow in search of grapes for their seeds! Where's a good plan for a rabbit snare?

    ReplyDelete