Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Police Last Night

The police were hanging around here last night, looking for a possible fleeing criminal. That poor, poor criminal. I'm sure he'll be found eventually, or rather his property will be, under a zucchini plant after the bunnies' garden finishes digesting him. It was rainy last night, so they didn't get their feeding, and I'm sure they're feeling grouchy. Do you suppose I might be lucky enough that those police might have spotted the garden and reported it to the proper authorities?

4 comments:

  1. Are those bunnies growing Triffids? Google it, and get back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if they are or not, Miss Lori. There are some leaf similarities, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep an eye on it. If I remember, Triffids could sort of walk, shuffling along on their unbedded roots, and you've already said those one plants have to walk around so they can hook up for seed-making purposes. Report any suspicious activity immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes, I will. It's the kiwi that have to move around to hook up for plant sex since they come in males and females. Or at least the bunnies SAY they're kiwis! What does the fruit of the Triffid plant look like? And does the growth of the watermelons count as suspicious?

    ReplyDelete