Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Sandwich Material

The bunnies are dividing their workload, I'm sorry to say. Part of them are lurking in the human's room, talking about hoop houses with the assistance of the penguins, and the rest are working on sandwich construction and tea party invitations. They're sure when they get hoop houses, they'll have lots of stuff to grow, so they're wanting loads of little jars to hold their seeds. They lagged in another loaf of bread today, and there is much talk of getting even more bread tomorrow! Really, if they can find hoop house instructions online, why can't I find a site with good instructions for the making of rabbit snares to control them? I just found another little invitation in my bed to a party, and I know the food will be terrible!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Pinky... I left you a present over on FF:
    http://www.fermentedfur.com/2009/08/when-scribbling-always-do-so-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Miss Lori, can I still claim this if I only know one other blog to suggest? I do read more than that, but there's only one where I chat with the human who writes it and am sure she would be open to this.

    ReplyDelete