Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Blame the Rabbits

Speaking of the human's fall, I totally blame the rabbits. One of the baby bunnies was traveling with the human, hiding in her research sack. Needless to say, that little thing is now complaining and saying her ears got shaken excessively during the tumble. Honestly, though, as a rabbit stowaway, she should have hopped clear when the human started towards the ground, and should have done something to have caught the human before she could be injured! This is probably the only time I'll say this about the rabbits, but I wish one of the big ones would have stowed away to the farmer's market. I'm sure they would have been big enough to cushion the human properly and to have prevented major injury. Still, that little bunny should have at least tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment