Sunday, August 9, 2009

Genealogy Book

The human is working on another genealogy book, a transcript of some uncle's letters from the Civil War. She expects to be through with it fairly soon too, which is rather worrisome for me, because there has been some mention of selling this thing, and I fear I could be drafted into providing assistance. Really, selling anything connected to that Civil War thing will result in way too much alarming closeness to such things as cannons, highly dangerous as long as Betsy Bear is roaming loose. I don't want to be anywhere near cannons and that bear! Does anyone have any ideas on how I can avoid selling duty and cannon exposure?

4 comments:

  1. You might recall that my sister, Linda, at www.lindapages.com, has written and published (I believe) five Civil War books. She might have some tips! If she can help your human with the publishing and marketing, that might save you from getting drafted into the chore yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Miss Lori, do you have some issue with your sister that makes you want to expose her to the horrors of the human's family tree? I wouldn't mind necessarily helping out with the book, if the topic wasn't something that would end up with cannons and Betsy roaming loose near cannons is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't be much more convoluted than our family tree. Plus, yeah, if it gives Linda a few headaches, that'd be a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will give her more than headaches, though, Miss Lori. The human has over 100 pages on one limb, and I'm sorry to say she isn't through investigating it yet.

    ReplyDelete