Friday, September 16, 2011

Proposed Ban

It would be so easy for the library to get the bunnies and their book borrowing under control. Really, I don't know what they're waiting for. One of their branches is right down the street, and I'm sure in the path of the bunnies planned gardening. I won't even say that the rabbits shouldn't be allowed to borrow books at all. I'm sure there are some books that are harmless for bunnies to read. Perhaps those books starring their relation Peter, although more of those books than I'm sure are safe are set in gardens. The author did write a book starring a kitten, though. The bunnies could be permitted to borrow that, or maybe one of her duck books. Really, the real problem is the bunnies getting books on work and gardening. All the librarians would have to do is check for long, floppy ears every time someone comes to check those books out. It wouldn't be hard at all. And hopping. The hopping is a dead giveaway too.

No comments:

Post a Comment