Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Country and Insurance

I hope those poor people who have the misfortune to live in the country or like to go there to picnic had a chance to double their insurance, for they will surely need it after this afternoon. The humans went up there again, for another go at the yard, and naturally the bunnies and Betsy accompanied them. The bunnies came home with damp ears from swimming with the cows, and Betsy returned with cookie crumbs in her fur, smelling of stolen sandwiches and cake. I wonder how much sandwich insurance costs? I'm sure there are going to be a ton of claims on those policies after the holiday. And, to make matters worse, the lawnmower broke down again, which means a third trip will be necessary. I wonder, if I call everyone I can think of, to warn them, and alert all of the campgrounds, if everyone will have time to move?

No comments:

Post a Comment