Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flowers

I'm not sure if Nick the Cat's relations have found a way to deliver bad luck from the shelter of our neighbor's porch, or if this is a continuation of the bad luck that arrived on Sunday. I suppose it's a continuation of that, or at least I hope it is. The human called the local flower shop, a den of rabbit collaborators if ever there was one, to order a plant for that funeral. I was okay with that, since she didn't go down there, or take any bunnies down there, which would surely lead to plant purchases for themselves, and then I saw the card the human had written out, telling them what to put on the plant. She had my name signed to it! MY NAME! So now, I'm sure I'm on the hook for part of the cost of that plant! I had never even met the deceased! Why should I be forced to pay for a flower, just because my name was forged on a plant card?

No comments:

Post a Comment