Friday, September 30, 2011

Country Tomorrow

The rabbits are planning a little trip to the country tomorrow, for that annual fall festival, and, I am sure, to size up things for a potential move. I probably ought to make plans to spend the weekend in bed now, so that I'll have a alibi. Goodness knows what trouble the rabbits will get into, especially if anyone is foolishly selling seed like they did last year, and Betsy is lagging out piles of snitching sacks, even as I type, in anticipation of robbing anyone foolish enough to try to sell food at this event. And you know that awful bear is supporting the plan to move if the bully's mother gets elected. If she's living in country, it will make it so much easier for her to rob the happy picnickers, campers and boaters, after all. I do hope the country has insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment