Sunday, September 25, 2011

Definitely Better

Oh, and now my dino sisters are saying they have some dinosaur relations working at that park my woodpecker tenant's uncle is associated with! A nice long vacation is in my future for sure. The one thing that I am a bit concerned about, though, is that there's a water ride in the section of the park that this dinosaurs are employed in. Really, those kinds of rides are so annoying, and would you believe they don't even have fish in the water? What's the use of water without fish? But the dinosaurs seem rather proud of it. What if they expect me to take a ride on it when I get down there? When the human toured this park before she mentioned seeing feline tourists in that section, undoubtedly being forced on the ride by dinosaurs! I might get wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment