Monday, September 5, 2011

Rain Again

It is raining again. The bunnies held a dance last night, after the car was pulled in by that awful truck, and this is the result. They thought that a bit of rain might help those shrubs damaged by Nick the Cat's kind, and I have to admit that I approve, not of the possible plant benefits, of course, but of the rain itself. With any luck it will wash away that horrible family's attempts to claim my property as their territory. And, in an added benefit, as long as the rain is falling, those rotten cats are trapped on our neighbor's porch, and thus can't drop off bad luck for me! Of course, that does mean our neighbors can't leave their home, but surely by now with how those cats hang around, they've learned to stock up on food, so they won't starve. And, anyway, my dodging more bad luck is much more important than their being able to eat, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment