Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Possible Move

Nick the Cat is to blame for this! I know he is! That rotten feline! Even though he is already black, I will see him tarred for this, and feathered too! That horrible, horrible cat! He ought to be ashamed of himself! The mother of the human's high school bully is running for election, and the human is saying if she wins, that we will be moving to the country so she won't be forced to be reminded of her school torment for the next four years. She looks like she's about to cry, thinking about the bully, so I think she might be serious about the moving thing. The country! I might be forced to become a country kitty! And did you know that the bloc of feline voters has been disenfranchised, so I can't even do anything to try to save myself by trotting to the polls and voting for someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment