Friday, September 9, 2011

My Plan

My plan is going very well, if I do say so myself. I casually pushed that brochure for the mouse's park under the noses of some of my bear siblings today, and remarked on the bear on the center page, wanting to know if he was a relation. They took a look and started exclaiming on how he was their cousin, who they hadn't seen in ages, and then they begin to go on about how wonderful it was that he had done so well for himself, finding a place with that mouse. Then some of the bears that the human has allowed to visit the park before started going on about how nice the place was, and how happy their cousin has to be, being able to live there. Oh, it will be no trouble at all, to convince them they should write him, to see about a visit! Maybe he will even send money, along with that mouse, for bus fare! And, if all of the teddies went, oh, my! I'm sure we would have the bus to ourselves, without any humans to cause a problem, besides the human to drive. My whiskers are quivering just thinking about it. And really, it isn't like the bears would all need full seats, so think of all of the lovely space I would have, to stretch out and play online the entire trip down!

No comments:

Post a Comment