Friday, September 23, 2011

Library Charges

While poking around and checking out those comics starring that bunny who lives with the mouse, my rabbit siblings happened upon some comics starring my woodpecker tenant's uncle. Naturally, they hopped out to his hole to alert him to this literature, and now he's wanting to fly in, to do a bit of reading. Do you suppose I can use the library usage to justify increasing his rent? Although, now that I think about it, his uncle does have connections, down in Florida, just down the road from the giant rodent's park. Maybe I can draft the woodpecker into my vacation plans too! Birds have a tendency to go sourh, after all, around this time of year, at least the ones who haven't planned in advance and rented a nice home from me. Even though he has a snug hole, perhaps the woodpecker would like to take a trip south for old time's sake, on a bus to save on his wings. I understand the park his uncle does business with caters to feline tourists. I can take an extra long vacation and see EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment