Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mall Report

The human dropped by the local mall today. Normally this would be an alarming bit of news, since they have a teddy adoption center there, but I think the visit might work out to my benefit. She picked up a brochure on the park my mouse siblings' cousin runs, you see, and they've been pouring over it ever since she brought it home. I am sure they are wanting to go, and in ever better news for me, it seems that their large mouse cousin has taken to hanging out with another BEAR too, besides the yellow one that always strolls around with that large honey pot, just daring Betsy to rob him. There was a picture of this new bear in the brochure, and he looks very much like several of my siblings! I'm sure he's a relation as well, so perhaps I can draft the bears into my plan, to get down to the park, and the cheese buffet I'm sure is present! Oh, I can just smell the cheese now, in every flavor and kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment