Saturday, September 17, 2011

I Love Comics!

Oh, I'm absolutely loving the comics that my siblings have taken to reading, starring the giant mouse and his duck friend. It's getting their minds turned towards vacationing, which can only be good for me. I can almost taste the cheese now. To get to that size, you know that mouse has to have a ton of cheese. And now the bunnies are looking interested. They came hopping in, wanting to check the card catalog online for a book about work, only for a comic, with a bunny in it, to catch their eye and distracted them. So now they're questioning the mice closely, wanting to find out if this bunny does autograph and picture sessions. I'm sure if he does, it means he's as large as the mouse. Frightening amounts of vegetables they grow down there, after all. But there is an up side. If the bunnies can meet this rabbit, they'll hop off to loiter around his garden, to stuff themselves with salad, and I won't have to deal with them! And if they stuff themselves enough, they'll be too full to harass me about work! Win-Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment