Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Falling Vegetables

I've been trying to lay low, in the hopes that should the human end up dog-sitting, that the rabbits won't spot me and drag me along. I think the bunnies might be on to me though. This morning, when the human was trying to get her breakfast from the freezer, and I had my nose poked out in search of cheese, I was nearly bopped on the ears with a container holding a batch of OKRA! I know the bunnies were to blame for this falling vegetable. They probably thought that it would be a perfect distraction, so they could pounce on me, and slip my leash on in preparation for dog-sitting duty! I was lucky to escape in time! Who knows what they might try next, though, since the okra didn't work. They'll probably come after me with a can of beans, or possibly spinach!

No comments:

Post a Comment