Thursday, September 15, 2011

Library Policies

The local library has decided to bar certain humans called sex offenders from their doors. Frankly, those sorts are very annoying humans, and I am glad to hear that they have been banned. I don't know why in the world they were ever issued cards to begin with, although, seeing as the library is happy to hand out those cards to every rabbit that hops in the door, expressing an interesting in reading, I guess they aren't exactly selective. Now, if that place can ban patrons, now that they're starting to clean out some of the trouble-making humans, why can't they do something about the bunnies? They allowed them to hop off with another book on work, just this afternoon, that I'm sure bodes ill for me! That sort of thing needs to be banned as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment