Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Horrors! The Sunday Horrors!

Oh, the horrors I have experienced today. I suggest you send all small children, kittens and sensitive souls away before reading this. I will wait.












Are they gone? Okay, if they aren't I am not to blame. I warned you. First, the humans got the news that a relation had managed to schedule their demise, thus necessitating them rushing off to a funeral down in Georgia. And naturally, my siblings decided to go as well. At least the rabbits managed to look properly mournful while loitering in the back seat, with their ears dropped and suitably funeral appropriate expressions on their faces. Betsy, on the other hand, had an expression of glee as she polished her pie spoon and fork. Georgia, as I'm sure you all know is well known for their peaches and pecans, and of course those tree products are good for one thing in that bear's opinion, pie, possibly with large helpings of ice cream on the side. I am afraid to think of how many people were left with only empty pie plates to show for their baking, while those humans were in the funeral home, and Betsy was unsupervised. Then, on their way home, the car stopped on the humans. They had to get some sort of giant truck to drag it the rest of the way home. My napping was totally wrecked, with the noise that thing made when it pulled the car home. And it might return too, to drag the vehicle off to the repair shop if the humans can't get it to start again, so I suppose I ought to count tomorrow's nap, or possibly Tuesday's as a total waste too!

No comments:

Post a Comment