Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Weekend

Well, I'm in trouble no matter what I do this weekend, unless I work out a way to book myself a jail cell. I believe I spotted those rabbits sneaking out this morning while the human was still snoozing, and I have a bad feeling about the library book display. Can prints be lifted from bunny paw marks, do you think? I saw someone had visited a page online all about rappelling earlier, so I think the bunnies learned the best way to lower the baby rabbits down the book deposit chute to retrieve the display books. I'm anticipating much exploding and loudness from the librarians when they find the damage, so it would be nice to be safely away. The only problem is, that if I go to the country cottage, Betsy Bear has several crimes planned. There's a picnic area just down from it, and like that cousin of hers, I'm sure she's planning to collect all of those baskets, as if what she got from the poor Easter Bunny wasn't bad enough. Not to mention, our poor cousin, Farmer Turley. The bunnies treated his farm as a salad bar last year so goodness knows what he will do if he hears of them hopping his way. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can book a jail cell on short notice?

No comments:

Post a Comment