Monday, April 6, 2009

Polar Bears vs. Rain

On the up side for those poor, unfortunate sheep, it's raining. My polar bear sisters consider rain just one step up from snow, and look at it like it's possibly plotting to become snow at any moment just to freeze their fur off, so they're very reluctant to get out in it. On the down side, though, there is the worry that this rain might actually become snow, and my sisters are desperate for more quilts to hide under, so that might overcome their reluctance to get out in the rain. I'm afraid I saw one of them looking for rain gear and an umbrella, so it looks like they're thinking of risking it to get to the bus stop and then on down to the location where those poor sheep are awaiting adoption. I just hope the sheep aren't terribly attached to all of that fluffy, fluffy wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment