Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dear Sheep

Sheep, I understand my polar bear sisters dropped in on you today, and may I say that I'm very sorry if any of you lost any wool. I think I better warn you now that they might be coming back tomorrow, and I spotted them a bit ago collecting sacks, possibly for the purpose of holding wool. You sheep best act now to protect yourselves, is all that I can say, and the only method I can see is for you to felt yourselves immediately. It's really simple. First get a tub of water. Warm is preferable, but if cold's all you have, it will have to do. Put in some detergent, or soap snitched from the restroom dispensers if necessary. Then hop in, and agitate yourselves for several minutes until you're all nicely felted. Hopefully that will be enough to save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment