Thursday, April 23, 2009

Squash

HELP! HELP! The yellow squash are sprouting and I mean all of the yellow squash are sprouting! Someone help, quickly! And I just doublechecked, and the cucumbers and buttercup squash are sprouting as well! What do I do? The bunnies currently have out what I am sure are hundreds of those seeds! Should I go ahead and warn the neighbors to flee their homes now or what? The pumpkin seeds are starting to sprout now too! And the zucchini! What do I do? And the broccoli!

2 comments:

  1. Those are all very prolific viney-type plants... they might take over the whole neighborhood before anyone can escape. But if you stay, you'll be trapped, but will later have lots of good stuff to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! What do I do? Some of those seeds came in packs labeled heavy producer, too! So, should I flee now before they can invade?

    ReplyDelete