Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Doomed

Well, I'm afraid that I'm so doomed, it isn't funny. The human just got off of the phone with a place that seems like they have lots of reasonably priced genealogical materials. And unfortunately, this place is right near the country cottage, too, so I have a bad feeling as to where I am going to be spending my weekend. Can I be taken as an accessory to Betsy's crimes if I'm trapped in the same cottage as her? Of course, on the up side, a visit to the country will get me out of the range of the librarians. The bunnies are planning to drop in while the library's closed on Thursday and Friday to collect all of those gardening and veggie books, so I can just imagine the screams now when they open on Saturday to find their display gone. So, which do you suppose is more dangerous, Betsy and her crimes or the bunnies' book collecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment