Wednesday, April 29, 2009

May Jail Resevation

I have a jail reservation, thank goodness! Would you believe that our poor, misfortunate neighbors have a grandson who will be graduating in May, and I just know they're going to throw a party for him. Thank goodness I will be safely tucked away in jail, and far from this place during the possible festivities is all that I can say. The bunnies moved over another baggie of cucumbers today, and there must have been 60+ of those little things. I just know that should there be a party, one or more teenagers will be caught, and possibly lost forever, due to the bunnies' gardening. At least I won't be here to potentially be held responsible, though. Jail, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. The human has a number of graduations to attend along with cemeteries to visit. Trust me, it's dangerous to be near her when she's visiting the graveyard and tombstone hunting, so I'm happy to be safely tucked away in jail

    ReplyDelete