Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Have Never Been So Embarrassed

I have never been so embarrassed in my little kitty life. The bunnies split up today. A batch of them stayed here to supervise their seed, while they sent Polly Bunny to scout out the country cottage and our poor cousin Farmer Turley's tomato farm. There are the nicest herd of cows who live just down the road, perfect for placing orders for milk with. You won't believe what that bunny did, though! She stopped by and asked them about their manure, and if they were producing plenty and it's possible nutritional content for gardening purposes! I am never going to be able to show my face again with those cows after what that bunny asked them!

Of course, Betsy ran wild too. The poor picnickers were out in full force since it was such a nice day, happily enjoying lunches and boating on the lake. At least they were until that bear popped up. Poor picnickers. Not a sandwich was left, and I shudder to think what happened to all of those poor boaters she got. Really, our neighbors should be so ashamed of their failures as boat owners, leaving their boat unguarded for that bear to take off in the second the humans turn their back! And to make matters worse, they're thinking of going back to the country tomorrow, which means I still might be caught and drug up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment