Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birdhouse Gourd

The bunnies found a seed packet with birdhouse gourd! They've currently got ten seeds nestled in a little baggie along with another pack of Kohlrabi, and they tell me if these seem to work well, they'll be happy to fix more gourd seed for me. Perhaps their seed obsession isn't so bad after all? So, does anyone have any suggestions as to how much I can charge in rent for a gourd? Surely there are a lot of birds who would love to move into such a unique house.

2 comments:

  1. If any of the dinos have horns, they would poke a hole (door) in the gourd for the birdies. If you have any extra fleece after the recent events, you might put a bit in the gourd. I'm sure the birds would appreciate it, and you could also charge more rent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Tracy actually has three horns. What a good idea! That means that I can get those gourds ready for rent three times as fast. As for fleece, I try not to think of that. Shelia Sheep and her lamb are still trying to follow me around for protection from the polar bears.

    ReplyDelete