Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another Betsy Bear Danger

Betsy is plotting against someone besides the bees, too. Next weekend this creature called the Easter Bunny, alias Peter Cottontail, will be coming hopping down some avenue called The Bunny Trail with paws filled with baskets full of candy and goodies for children all over. He's even supplied me before, so I suppose I can't complain about this rabbit too much. The bad news for him, though, is that Betsy is plotting to snag him and all of those baskets. I've seen her checking Mapquest for directions to this Bunny Trail, and she's got a sack full of bunny snares too, to catch the rabbit as soon as one of his big feet hops into it. Is there any way I can warn this poor bunny of his impending doom? Perhaps he can find some sort of alternate route to use instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment