Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Alarming Seed Developments

More alarming seed developments here. The sweet basil is sprouting, along with the kohlrabi, and the fennel is looking highly suspicious to me. I don't even want to think about the beans. I knew that one bean seed that sprouted would lead to more alarming growth! Does anyone have any suggestions about how I can work out the average speed of the squash or zucchini vine in comparison to the average speed of a feline? I have some friends around here who I'm rather concerned about, thinking about their chances of escaping the bunnies' plants. And they're trying to work out more seed to start too! They brought home little, lidded salad bowls today to fill with dirt and transfer seedlings to! Then they can reuse the baggies to start more seed!

No comments:

Post a Comment