Friday, April 17, 2009

Seeds

I think that I'm in trouble. The bunnies started some of their seeds today, on wet paper towels in little snack bags. They have currently filled seventeen bags worth and they're nagging me to get off the computer so they can look up more things to start in their little bags. I really, really think I am in trouble here. Here's what they've got in their little bags so far: yellow squash, two packs of buttercup squash, table queen squash which frankly looks like another type of buttercup to me, two packs of cabbage, spinach, lettuce, kohlrabi, broccoli, cantaloupe, eggplant, cauliflower, Rutgers tomatoes, two different kinds of cucumbers, the big, value pack of zucchini, more pumpkin seed than I care to think about, watermelon, peppers and some sort of strange seed that wasn't labeled but they suspect of being in the squash or gourd family. So, how worried do you think I should be? They've read that this method allows for very fast seed sprouting, so you can get more batches started faster. And does zucchini really spread like I've heard it does? The batch the bunnies have is labeled a heavy producer, and there really were a lot of seeds in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment